Friday, October 05, 2007

More new prints for etsy


I've added some more prints to my etsy shop.
"Awaiting Patience" and "The Crazies" aren't new, but I'm sloth-like when it comes to updating my internet sites. The Alice in Wonderland print set is brand new and has 4 mini prints!
This weekend will not be too productive for me as I've sorta busted my drawing wrist, but I will be stocking and packing for the Creative Bazaar next weekend. Please stop by if you are in the Cape Cod area! Info for the event can be found here.
(I'm very much looking forward to getting out of town next weekend, Cracker Barrel here I come!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yipee, Yahoo, Hurray!!! I've been hoping you'd make prints of those Alice in Wonderland drawings.
xxoo

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home