Wednesday, February 11, 2009

new work in progress

Sorry the posting hasn't been as frequent lately. I'm keeping busy working on pieces for an upcoming show at Black Maria Gallery in Los Angeles in April. Above is a shot of some completed pieces and some work in progress... more to come.
I've finished making my first limited edition print with an accompanying (and coordinating, ooh-la-la) certificate of authenticity. "Princess Bling" prints are now available in my etsy shop. These will be signed and numbered on the front in an edition of 50.
In other news, I will have a piece in Eclectix Gallery's "Eat It!" show that opens in mid-march, more on that when the date approaches. I have a few ACEOs in progress, so I should have some ebay auctions up soon, hopefully over the weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!
:o)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your work for the Black Maria show looks great, can't wait to see it all finished.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home