Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Early Bird and a trip to the zoo







So, I've finally been getting back into the swing of things. I have a new ACEO card up for auction on ebay and there are many more to come.



I had a super fun trip to the Bronx Zoo this weekend in celebration of my birthday and Corey's birthday. Some pictures from the educational animal experience are posted below. I was a little sad that there weren't any capybara there, but the tree kangaroo made up for it. There was also a huge bird that looked like it escaped from Jim Henson's Muppet Workshop but I am sad to report I have no photo of it ::sigh::


Here is a picture of my birthday cake... because it's lovely. It's a little hard to see in the photo, but it was decorated with mushrooms and cupcakes on top.

Hugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home