Tuesday, November 06, 2007

New Goods for Handmade Parade!

So I've been working all weekend making these little critters for Handmade Parade in Norfolk, Virginia this coming Saturday! This is a sampling of the new ornaments I'll be bringing. I haven't done sewing since college and had some difficulties when I started back into it, but overall I'm super-happy with the results. Me thinks there shall be more sewing in my future...


I am packing each one in it's own little kraft box with a tiny gift tag, some tissue paper, and a little string!
Anyone placing orders this week, I will not be able to ship anything from Thursday the 8th through Sunday the 11th. Any orders placed during this time will ship Monday the 12th. And I won't have computer access, so messages will be answer Monday as well.
Thanks for stopping by! :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger lori said...

Jamie, I love them all!!! I agree, there should be more sewing in your future.
Have a great show and a fun trip!
xoxo

8:40 AM  
Blogger stinkybomb said...

the ornaments are so cute!
best of luck this weekend!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home