Monday, November 12, 2007

Back from Handmade Parade in Virginia...

I'm back from my trip to Virginia for the Norfolk Craft Mafia's Handmade Parade. I really enjoyed the show and thank you so much to everybody that came by my little table. I was in great company with so many other talented vandors... if I wasn't so poor I would've come back with tons of goods. But Jamie needs new sneakers.


I've added prints of my "Lucky Bunny" painting to my etsy shop today.

And I've also added two of my one-of-a-kind handmade ornaments.
This pink kitty:
And this Orange Owl:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! More new goodies soon :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger lori said...

Welcome back!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your show. I was kind of hoping for some wax museum pictures.
xo

7:35 AM  
Blogger stinkybomb said...

congrats on a successful show!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home