Sunday, November 18, 2007

New Prints





I've added 2 new Limited Edition ACEO prints to my etsy shop! "T-Rex Pansy" and "Gelidity" are now available in 2.5x3.5 inch prints for your enjoyment.

I've also added an 8x10 print of my "I Don't Like Mondays" painting to my etsy shop. This has been one of my favorite pieces for a while and I'm so happy that I finally found an inexpensive local art scanner so I can get more of my bigger work made into prints!
This weekend has been a pretty productive weekend for me. I finished up 2 new drawings that I will have up here as soon as I have them thoroughly sprayed with fixative and scanned. And I've been working the past 2 weeks on a big order for custom holiday cards which I should finally have finished this week!
I'm looking forward to having a few extra days off for the holidays. I will spend most of the time stocking and preparing goodies for the Holiday Heap on December 1st (but I also plan on baking some well needed cookies). If you are in the Baltimore area please try to stop by, it looks like a talented group of vendors.
HUGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home