Saturday, April 25, 2009

Liz McGrath and "New Moon"

I don't have any new completed artwork to update you on this week, so I figured I would share some photos from my recent trip into Manhattan. I went to the Liz McGrath solo show at Sloan Fine Art, which was amazing. The above photo and 3 below are from the exhibit. If you are in the area, I recommend checking it out!


While in the city, I also stopped by My Plastic Heart to see the "New Moon" group exhibit and check out Juri Ueda's awesome new pieces. The photo below has Camilla d'Errico's piece for the show and Juri's two watercolor paintings.


Yay!
I have a bunch of work in progress for upcoming shows right now, so I'll be back with new pics soon. Thanks for stopping by!
:o)

4 Comments:

Blogger dollproject said...

Haunting and beautiful works :].

4:19 PM  
Blogger macati said...

wooooooooooooooooooooooow

4:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how I envy you!!! A whole Liz McGrath exhibit...up close and personal! Lucky lucky you.

11:46 AM  
Blogger lori said...

Ok, that last comment from "Stacey" was really from me. My friend Stacey checked her email over here the other day and I guess she never signed out. Heehee!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home