Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Panda Pocket Print

I've picked up my first batch of artwork from the scanners and have edited a print of this lil guy for sale in my etsy shop! I will be editing the rest of them as the week goes on (hopefully they will all be available by the weekend). Then I will be listing the originals in my etsy shop as well.
I've closed my ebay store. I will still be listing original artwork on ebay and will notify you here on my lovely blog. I've got some new ACEOs in the works (and new ACEO prints too!) and hopefully will be back on the ebay auction train soon!
On a side note: Congratulations to my pal Aly and her Adam on their engagement and the lil baby bundle on the way! yaaay!

1 Comments:

Blogger lori said...

Hooray for new stuff!!!
Panda in my pocket sure is cute...although, she doesn't look too thrilled about it.
xoxo

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home